|Who we are
|Who is providing this notice
||RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK (RVCB)
|What we do
|How does RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK (RVCB) protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
|How does RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK (RVCB) collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or conduct a transaction with us.
- Apply for a loan or a credit card
- Information may be obtained directly from customers, from credit bureau agencies or from other credit references you may supply to us.
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK (RVCB) has no affiliates.
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- RIVER VALLEY COMMUNITY BANK (RVCB) does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- RVCB does not jointly market.